When we came up with the idea of The Literature Today, our only objective was to give an innovative platform to authors for book promotion of their books in a unique and new style. Since then, The Literature Today has tried to touch the lives of both authors and readers and bring them closer to books. The Literature Today encouraged the idea of authors, publishers, and readers supporting to reach their ideal audience. In that sense, our objective touched multiple dimensions and lives both in a real and fictional life. As The Literature Today grows, we intend to create a space in the world of books where we can encourage all forms of writing. The journey has been all the more interesting due to the different books, authors, literary articles, and many more inspiring stories we have featured in the earlier editions. We believe every form of writing has a distinctive uniqueness and deserves recognition, and our endeavours have just begun.
- One submission per entry. Multiple entries are welcome. Submissions with more than one entry per form will not be accepted.
- The author’s story article must be between 50 and 1000 words max. And it should be written in the third person.
- All work submitted must be original and written by you, the author. We seek unpublished work for our Magazine.
- Entries with basic spelling or grammar errors will be rejected. Please double-check your work before submitting it.
- Submissions that are not formatted will be rejected. Please add paragraph breaks before submitting.
- Please include your name or pen name, bio, and website in the form below as we list it in the “Writers Bio” section. The bio should be written in the third person.
- You must read and agree to with disclaimer. To get featured in our magazine fill the below form.
Or can also mail us directly at: email@example.com