Author and Professor (Dr.) Dewakar Goel is that admirable personality who knows the art of turning the stones into precious gold, which he encountered in his long unconquerable, unmatchable and incredible journey!
For someone who had been titled as, “Dard Ka Saudagar Dewakar” by Javed Akhtar or “Fikro Jazbe Ka Shayar Dewakar” by Sabir Dutt and had been recognized by many more eminent personalities is undoubtedly a ‘Miraculous-Writer.’ With books like, Living A Stressful Life With Joy, Right To Information and Tum Laut Aao Author Dewakar Goel had touched several hearts with his words!
Professor (Dr.) Dewakar Goel is Science & Law Graduate with Masters in Business Administration, having specialized in Labour Laws from Indian Law Institute, he did his Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations and also in Training & Development from ISTD. A Ph.D. in Management under Prof. (Dr.) Sadhan Das Gupta, Calcutta University. He acquired INDIA- ICAO Fellowship in 2010.
We get the glimpse of his greatness by the fact that, he topped for selection in erstwhile International Airports Authority of India, and worked at Bombay, Delhi, Kolkata & Chennai International Airports. He was heading personnel and administration for Airports of six states of India at Southern Region and he also acted as Head of HR Directorate of Air Navigation Services. He rose to the highest level of Executive Director HR Airports Authority of India and was Director, Indian Aviation Academy, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. Presently, he is associated with Joint Aviation Authorities Training Organisation (JAATO) Amesterdam, Netherlands. He is an Advocate, Member of Supreme Court Bar Association and Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Author and Professor (Dr.) Dewakar Goel is that ‘Genius Personality’ who had authored as many as 18 Books on main-stream genres like Management, Law, Poetry and Stories. Also, his works have been translated in many Regional Indian Languages like Bangla, Tamil, Malyalam and Urdu, which simply portrays how much his work and writings are loved by the readers across the nation.
Dr. Goel is Doctoral Research Supervisor at Banasthali University and also Advisory Board Member, Banasthali University, NALSAR University of Law, National Institute of Tourism & Hospitality Management, Hyderabad, American University of India Kodaikanal and Pondicherry University. He is visiting Faculty of LBS National Academy of Administration, (LBSNAA) Mussoorie, IIM, Raipur, Ranchi and IIT, Kharagpur, Delhi etc. He is Research Examiner & Faculty for Indian Institute of Public Administration, (IIPA), also HR standing committee member of ACI Asia Pacific, Hong Kong.
Author and Professor (Dr.) Dewakar Goel is a Scholarship Holder, Bishop Medal Holder University record setter and Brilliant Student throughout Academic career with Awards for Literary Pursuits. Also, he had a very long and exceptionally remarkable professional journey which itself is an inspiration for many!
Dr. Dewakar Goel started his Professional Carrier from the level of Trainee to Personnel Officer in Private Sector, DCM Group. Later, he worked with International Airports Authority of India / Airports Authority of India on different managerial positions at Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta & Chennai Airports also at Corporate Headquarters, New Delhi and National Institute of Aviation Management & Research.
Then, he got to the position of General Manager Heading Personnel & Administration for all Airports in six states of South India for over 2 years. Served as General Manager (Training) in the Indian Aviation Academy, New Delhi for 2 years. Also as General Manager (HR) / Head HR Air Navigation Services, Airports Authority of India for 3 years. Finally, as the Executive Director (HR) Airports Authority of India & Director Indian Aviation Academy for 3 years.
Dr Dewakar Goel’s Recent book Releases
A Tryst With A Neurologist Dr. Navneet Kumar (Biography)
Tum Laut Aao (Hindi Poetry Collection)
Published by: Evincepub Publishing
Dr. Dewakar Goel will be releasing another Hindi poetry book soon. Literature is in his veins and we will be having many more releases in coming years.
Moreover, he had also served as the Associate Joint Aviation Authorities Training Organization (JAATO) Netherlands. Dr. Goel has also been an Advocate and is a Member of Supreme Court and Delhi High Court, along with the Bar Associations. He is the Chairman of the Aero Academy of Aviation Science & Management (AAASM).
Author and Professor (Dr.) Dewakar Goel is someone who has inspired many minds and souls. He has been Key Note Speaker at many National and International Forums; And some of the selected forums nationally and internationally where Dr. Goel had been Key Note Speaker and Chairperson are:
• Change Management Industry 4.0 Amity University Mauritius March 2020;
• MDP for PSUs SCOPE New Delhi Feb 2020;
• Industry 4.0 Business International Conference IIHS Ghaziabad Jan 2020;
• MDP for CCI Indian Institute of Corporate affairs Gurgaon Jan 2020;
• MDP for AAI Management Development Institute Gurgaon Jan 2020;
• MDP National Building Construction Corporation Ghitorni Jan 2020;
• National Seminar on Aviation management & law Saveetha School of Law Chennai, October 2019;
• International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IHC – New Delhi, September 2019;
• Advanced Professional Programme in Public Administration, IIPA- August 2019;
• Airport Cyber Security Global Conference – June 2019;
• PHD Chamber of Commerce Aviation Summit 2019, New Delhi – April 2019;
• Next Generation Initiatives International Conference, Calcutta – March 2019;
• CSR Conclave, GLA University, Mathura – January 2019;
• Human Capital Management Summit, – November 2018;
• Airport Modernization Summit-Bengaluru – August 2018;
• Indian colloquium of Aviation Technology and Operations’18- Banasthali – March 2018;
• Aviation Soft Skills Validation JAATO Netherland January 2018;
• CII Gujarat aviation conclave, Ahmadabad – July 2017;
• ICAO Global Aviation Training Symposium Addis Ababa – April 2017;
• Senior Management Course for MES IIPA New Delhi- June, 2017;
• International Conference on Youth 2025 Jaipur – February, 2017;
• IAS Professional Course LBS National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie – July 2016;
• HR Conclave DMA-Thomas Assessments, New Delhi – August 2016;
• Advanced Professional Program, Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi – January 2016;
• National Convention of Institution of Engineers, Manipal University, Jaipur – October 2015;
• Conference on Civil Aviation in India – Vision 2020 – Diligentia, New Delhi – May 2015;
• Symposium on Business Innovation – IIMU, TISS & HPCL, Pune – November 2014;
• First HR Conclave, Jindal Global University, Sonipat – November 2014;
• First HR Summit, Indian Institute of Management, Raipur – September 2014;
• Zee Business, Why Engineering – TV Talk Show – April 2014;
• National Employability Summit – New Delhi – November 2013;
• Recruiters’ Conclave Indian Corporate & MNCs-SCOPE – New Delhi – November 2012;
• Asia HR Summit, Malaysia – March 2011;
• International Conference “India Emerging: Opportunities, Challenges – Noida– February 2011;
• Global Airport Operations Conference – June 2010;
• Contract Based Temporary Employment Conference – July 2009;
• Low Cost Carrier Conference – Malaysia – June 2009;
• International Conference “Inter Airport India 2008” – New Delhi – September 2008;
• Asian Airports Summit, – February 2008.
The Literature Today features the internationally celebrated and versatile poet and author Harinder Cheema who is the only Indian to...
In India, it is a very common scenario that as soon as most of us starts our job hunt, we...
Well, it is probably for the first time in the history of India that the government claims are actually turning...
Artificial Intelligence is a brilliant phenomenon and undoubtedly a boon to the humankind, however this boon can turn easily into...
The human civilization has been constantly making progress ever since their presence on the face of the planet earth. Well,...
The Goods And Services Tax (GST) has its own history in India, the GST that we see today getting added...